- Strategic Marketing Plans and Consulting
- Website Consulting and Design
- Blogging Services
You know you have to blog but you have no idea where to start or how to get it done. We understand, and we are here to help! With our team of creative content specialists, we can help start and enhance your blogging efforts. The benefits of having a blog are: Increased traffic to your corporate website. Educational and informative content about your products are services accessable to your audiences. Enhanced search engine optimization for your website. Factors include consistent keywords and updates added to your website, more pages per visit from visitors, and more time spent on your website by visitors. Watch Tom and Lou explain why you need a blog now! The blogging solutions we offer are: Strategy Consultation Campaign Consultation Content Calendar Development Blog Integration for Websites Training Customized Blogs Attract leads now! Related Blog Posts: The Immeasurable Benefits Of A Blog 5 Guiding Principles for Creating Great Content
- Email Marketing
Are you stumped on how to use email marketing! The possibilities are endless, and we’ll help you every step of the way. From discussing your goals, design concepts, messaging, execution, and measurement, your email marketing efforts will become perfection! Great for: eNewsletters Product Launches & Promotions Contests & Giveaways Event Announcements Your email marketing efforts can feature: Automated Triggered Emails Follow Up Emails Photo and Video Integration Surveys with Weighted Questions Online Forms and Landing Pages Digital Asset Downloads (eBooks, White Papers) Contact List Management Custom Designs and Layouts Take advantage of extensive measurement and reporting tools for each of your campaigns, such as: Open Rates Clicked Links Subject Title Success Rates Build leads with email! How Email Can to Promote Your Facebook Page A Customer Email Campaign Success Story
- Social Media Marketing
- For Associations
- Strategic Marketing Plans and Consulting
- Our Work
Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
Business bloggers are always wondering …
- Am I accomplishing anything?
- How can I do better, really better?
For super successful blogging, try an onsite-offsite strategy. It’s pretty simple, actually:
- Onsite, supplement your own blogging with high-authority, relevant guest authors
- Offsite, get your articles published on high-authority, relevant blogs
Simple as it is, few companies implement this strategy. The three enormous benefits of onsite-offsite blogging:
- Vast improvement in SEO. When your articles are published on high authority, relevant blogs, you should be able to include a link back to your website. These backlinks are strong ranking factors for Google and other search engines.
- Greater reach to your target online audience. Your articles on other blogs will be seen and shared by new readers. Guest authors writing on your blog will bring their readers along for the ride. More exposure leads to more leads and referrals.
- Get a competitive edge. Because most companies blog listlessly, you can create space between yourself and the competition in terms of both SEO and brand awareness.
5 Tips for Attracting Great Guest Bloggers
- Maintain high content standards on your blog at all times
- Keep your blog’s content focused on your niche
- Publish inquiry forms and editorial guidelines to make it easy for potential guest authors to come on board (examples below)
- Connect with potential authors on social media, and invite them to write for you after you’ve established a relationship
- Ask your guest bloggers for referrals of other guest bloggers – bloggers are a generous lot and may surprise you by how eager they are to help
5 Tips for Getting Published on Great Blogs
- When you pitch an article idea to a blogger, be brief, businesslike, establish your credibility and make sure your proposal fits his/her blog
- After you pitch, follow up an a few days if you haven’t gotten a response
- Connect with relevant bloggers on social media to establish or cultivate a relationship before you pitch them
- Be flexible – if a blogger doesn’t think your article idea is the right fit, propose something else and/or ask for their ideas
- Write with passion – make sure your articles are consistently informative, valuable and engaging
One of my blogs, B2B Insights, has a couple of simple features designed to attract guest writers. The contact form provides the information I’m looking for from anyone pitching me on a topic:
Then, once a pitch has been approved, I have an editorial guidelines page to help guest bloggers understand how to write and submit posts.
Your guest bloggers will need to understand:
- Word count minimums and maximums, if any
- What type of style is out of bounds, if any
- How they should handle images used in their post
- How they should handle links in their post
- Your policies on intellectual property
- Any other considerations that are important to you
Over to You
Have you tried an onsite-offsite blogging strategy? How is it working? Do you have any suggestions for bloggers just starting to use this approach? Sound off in the comments.
About the author:
Brad Shorr is Director of B2B Marketing for Straight North, a Chicago area Internet marketing agency. His articles on content marketing, social media and strategy have appeared on scores of industry-leading blogs, including Smashing Magazine, Six Revisions and Carol Roth.
I had a chance to sit down with Grow Socially’s Sales Executive Tom Barry to talk a little bit about the importance of blogging.
Is your company blogging? Grow Socially can help with that.
The Owners Conference is a fantastic opportunity for owners and general managers of quick, small commercial or digital printing firms. Attendees will leave with an understanding of how change is affecting their industry and what needs to be done for the future.
Grow Socially and interlinkONE will be well represented throughout the conference.
Supplier Showcase Reception
Friday, October 5. 5:00 – 7:30 pm
Join your peers at a networking reception sponsored by leading suppliers to the quick and small commercial printing industry. This will be your opportunity to meet (or renew acquaintances) with current industry suppliers, as wel as share your plans for profitable growth with your fellow printers.
Panel Discussion: Finding Success in Online Marketing: Social Media, SEO and More!
Saturday, October 6. 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
John Foley, Jr., Moderator
John Foley, Jr., CEO of interlinkONE and Grow Socially, will moderate a panel discussion on the challenges that service providers face as they seek to achieve business results with online marketing strategies. Panelists will cover strategic guidelines, tips, technologies, and tools that can improve printers’ social media presence, SEO, and website efforts.
Saturday, October 6. 1:45 – 3:15 pm
Listen to real-life applications of the latest technology, ideas for new profit centers, and tips from our supplier partners and their customers.
NAPL is a not-for-profit business management association representing companies in the $80+ billion commercial printing and graphic communications industry in North America. NAPL’s comprehensive slate of business-building solutions provides company leaders with the management tools they need to make informed business decisions in an ever-changing market environment. For more information, visit www.napl.org or call (800) 642-6275.
Happy Social Media Day! We’re thrilled to share that tomorrow is Mashable‘s third annual Social Media Day and since we absolutely love social media, we thought we would share how we use social media in our company.
Grow Socially uses social media to post photos from trade shows on Facebook, upload videos of employees speaking at conferences on YouTube, tweet about webinars on Twitter, and so much more. It is safe to say that we use social media on a daily basis throughout our company. We also love following our customers on Twitter, and seeing their photos on Facebook as well.
So what are you waiting for?… Get out there and start tweeting, posting and “liking”!
Want to learn more about social media? We can help your company get on social media. Contact us today.
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to return to my alma mater, Curry College to speak to the Continuing Ed. Marketing class and the M.B.A. Public Relations class with Professors Bob MacNeil and Tony Fabrizio, as well as Curry’s Director of the M.B.A. program William Topper .
The group of 26 attentive students were terrific as I spoke with them about the origins of Grow Socially, our client and fan base, as well as what business practices we use and how it relates to their current courses. We spoke at length about what clients want to get out of the social media marketing efforts, and why an increasing amount of companies are outsourcing these services in 2012.
They asked some great questions and had a tremendous amount of feedback about how social media marketing has influenced them not just as marketing students, but as consumers as well. It was a rewarding experience for me to be able to share some stories and facts with Curry students as well as see some familiar faces.
I’d like to thank everyone at Curry for having me back and look forward to possibly returning to the Milton, MA campus again in the near future!
…….Also thanks for this awesome mug!
Follow Graham on Twitter
The Grow Socially crew is heading down to Austin, TX for the annual SXSW Interactive Festival. Come find Graham or Dena around town between 3/8-3/14 2012 to scan the LifeDesk QR code and you could win one of these ergonomically enhanced amazing desks (and $800 value!)
and @TheLifeDesk for updates!
South By Southwest Interactive is rapidly approaching and we at Grow Socially couldn’t be more excited about it!
Last year, we had a whirlwind, non-stop few days in Austin and this year will be even bigger. Myself and Dena will both be at the mecca of technology and social media conferences in the capital of Texas from 3/7-3/12 so be sure to tweet them both if you’d like to connect if you’re at #SXSWi as well.
If you’ve ever attended any week of SXSW be it Interactive, Music, or Film; then you know that even the best laid plans eventually get thrown out the window as the city of Austin takes on a life of its own for a few weeks every March. Impromptu meetups, traffic issues, last minute changes, alterations, and cancellations are all a part of the environment of SXSW. The “Fly by the seat of your pants” feel of the event gives it that energy that no other industry based conference can give you.
With that in mind, here are 30 sessions, panels, meetups, podcasts, and parties that you just may be able to find the Grow Socially crew at…..
- Get Smart! Hack Your Brain for Peak Performance
- What’s ‘The Next Big Thing’ in Social Networking?
- TechKaraoke SXSW
- Likeable Social Media
- The Dark Side of Social Networks: Malware & Fraud
- Is That Your Final Offer? Mobile Dynamic Pricing
- Social + Location + Mobile = The Perfect Beer
- Social Media Is a Bubble and SXSW Is a Fad
- Marketing’s Shift from Waterfall to Agile
- PearHaven Launch Happy Hour
- Still Invisible? Waging Stories with Social Media
- What Makes Asset Sharing Platforms Thrive?
- Copy Matters: Content Strategy for the Interface
- Razorfish Happy Hour
- WTF with Marc Maron – LIVE Podcast
- Is Social Media a Human Right?
- SOPA Media Coverage Dissected
- Big Social Media Results at Small Organizations
- Mobile Payment Takes Lesson from Credit Industry
- WARNING: Are Online Reviews Bad for Your Health?
- Google Village
- TechKaraoke SXSW
- The Mix at Six presented by Can We Network
- The Present of Print: Paper’s Persistence
- Making a Grand Entrance: How to Launch a Product
- Afternoon Event: Registrants Lounge presented by MOFILM
- The Cloud as Skynet: Conquering Digital Overload
……So there you have it! Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to pack some aspirin and Red Bull.