For decades associations have hindered their growth by adapting a non-profit mindset. Most associations don’t employ the same practices as a traditional business, which is detrimental to the health and longevity of the association.
Just like a business, associations should have business plans which are reviewed annually and strategic marketing plans that are created each year. We have noticed that this is not the case which is why we have worked with dozens of associations to help them start thinking like a business and stop limiting their potential.
Having a road map to your future begins with a business and marketing plan. It is critical to understand what your goals are, what it will take to accomplish those goals, the resources needed, finances and budgets, constraints or barriers, and so much more.
Led by our Strategic Advisory team, we will work with you to help your association address key issues and give you the direction needed to get your association where you know it can be. We know that for most associations budgeting is a concern which is our team and services are flexible.
Click here to get in touch with our team to learn more about how we can help your association.
Here are a few ways we can help your association:
- Work with key stakeholders to write a business plan
- Identify goals and objectives and write a strategic marketing plan
- Review your organization from the top down to make sure you have the right people in the right seats
- Mentor/Advise your marketing team
- Discuss your challenges, threats, and opportunities
- Conduct focus groups and survey members
- Create a strategic plan for generating non-dues revenue